CassWorld – Two bulls are standing on a hill overlooking a herd to cattle. The first on says…
My broker friend from London says he never asks women out for dates. He says “that’s like a bum asking someone for a baloney sandwich.” Instead he tells them “if you give me your cell number I’ll text you about a good party next week and perhaps we can meet there." So I used this line on a model I met at the last Moomia Lounge Fashion Party. I got her cell number and sent her a text message about Count Bronski’s Bohemian Party at Fizz this Friday. I said that I’ll be at the VIP table with Count Bronski and some Hotel Execs discussing Fashion Shows and Hotel Promotions. She text me back that she would like to invite 6 other models and her booker from her modeling agency. Before I text her back, let me ask you this: How would a real Alpha Male respond to make the most of the situation?

5 Comments:
The more the merrier, maybe you'll click w one of her friends.
I think men need to continue to have the balls to ask women out w/o a pretense of a party, etc. Directness in a man is attractive and courageous. Calling a woman for the first time; NOT TEXT MESSAGING her!!! The good old fashioned way; the way MEN used to do it.
Alpha? We dont bring sand to the beach!
You must be scary if she had bring 6 friends for protection.
Perhaps she was bringing the booker for you?!
Charles
What is this high school? Tell your friend to grow some balls and ask a woman out. For a Man to need invite a woman to an event (when he is obviously attracted to her) is to say that he is insecure and intimacy phobic; turn off! Your current model of interest is bringing her whole posse because she trusts your judgment on the venue, wants to stay in the loop on your events, and wants to hang out with her friends regardless. Otherwise she would come with only one girlfriend hoping to spend time with you at your table.
Post a Comment
<< Home